NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

loved it all

but i gotta say the starfox ones were easily my favorites, i love it when toilet humor doesn't have to mean toilet animation to, epic job guys.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

holly sht

tht wuz fook'in amzing... heh, okay, i really enjoyed that, its the kind of humour i find so dear, mocking retarded people who love the anonymity of the internet, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Thank you.

Thank you so much for your time and effort, i watch this series at least once a month, it makes me smile and it makes me sniffle, one of the best series on newgrounds.

The Greatest Day The Greatest Day

Thanks Man...

just... made me smile.. loved it, the only think i disliked was the chubby ballerina legs, just keep making flashes like this and you'll keep making people happy.

Sonic breaths in space? Sonic breaths in space?

Crap, but decent try

it tells a story... a boring one but meh

God Clock Beefs It God Clock Beefs It

well, it sure is flash alright

terrible, but meh, not supposed to be serious.

ClockOfBlob responds:

well, that sure is review alright
terrible, but meh, not supposed to be good.

madness danger tricky madness danger tricky

yaaaay, i has flash and skillz

i like the madness series, but its not a complex series at all, you couldent even draw out your own sprites?

fabc responds:

Twos

Through Fire and Midgets Through Fire and Midgets

im glad you understand

yes effort, but its just so short... its what? 5-6 frames repeated? entertaining yes... but only because of the music, and thats still pushing it.

CharPower2 CharPower2

not my eyes either

well, its a flash... but it looks like ya tried hard, and thats usually a pass in my eyes, good try.

UberPwnageSk8Flash3Prev. UberPwnageSk8Flash3Prev.

i.. dont ... know..

whether this is a joke, or you really tried, liked the music though it doesnt match your content at all, use less crappy images, possibly make your own, the little animation i seen though jerky seemed like it could have been ... not... terrible, though this video is crap.